littleBits Gizmos & Gadgets Kit
The ultimate inventor’s toolbox for curious and inventive minds.
Inspiring the next generation of inventors to reimagine their world.
The invention toolbox that’s as big as your imagination.
Included in the Box
First kit that includes accessories and materials for 12 inventions out of the box
- - 15 electronic building blocks: motors, wheels, lights, switches, servos, buzzers and even a remote control
- - 48 accessories and tools you need to unleash the inventor within
- - 24 page booklet with detailed instructions for 12 inventions
4 of 12 inventions include:
- - BitBot
- - Bumperball
- - Rotolamp
- - Breezy Buddy
Gizmos & Gadgets Kit Value Propositions
1. Create, play, remix, then share your creations with the world.
2. Spark imagination while building science, technology, art and math skills.
3. Develop skills for careers that haven’t been invented yet.
4. Invent new creations, or give everyday objects new superpowers.
5. Step-by-step project guides, from easy to mind-blowing.
6. Hands-on creativity time, not lean-back screen time.
littleBits is the New York-based hardware startup that is on a mission to Democratize Hardware by
empowering everyone to Create Inventions, large and small, with a platform of easy-to-use Electronic
Building Blocks. The company’s innovative building blocks snap together with magnets to allow anyone to
build, invent, and prototype with electronics independent of age, gender and technical background – no
soldering, wiring, or programming required. littleBits breaks down powerful technology – from music with the
littleBits Synth Kit, to the Internet of Things with the Smart Home Kit – and makes the technology accessible
and easy to understand. The company was founded in 2011 by MIT graduate, TED Senior Fellow and
cofounder of the Open Hardware Summit, Ayah Bdeir, and has grown to be a global leader in hardware.
Bdeir was named one of Fast Company’s Most Creative People in Business, one of Inc.’s “35 Under 35” and
"Entrepreneurs to Watch," one of Entrepreneur's "10 Leaders to Watch," one of Popular Mechanics’ 25
Makers Who Are Reinventing the American Dream, and one of MIT Technology Review’s 35 Innovators
Under 35. The littleBits platform includes more than seven kits and 67 interoperable modules with millions of
products sold in over 100 countries around the world. The company was named in CNN’s “Top 10 Startups
to Watch”, one of the CNBC Next List, and has been profiled by the BBC, Bloomberg, CNBC, Wired,
Popular Mechanics. To learn more, visit littleBits.com.