Arducam OV9281 1MP Global Shutter Monochrome NoIR Camera Module with M12 Mount lens for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3
樹莓派 RPi 通用：Arducam OV9281 1MP 全局快門單色 NOIR夜視攝像頭 (B0165) (帶M12固定鏡頭)
Arducam OV9281 MIPI 1MP Monochrome Global Shutter Camera Module with M12 Mount lens for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3
The Arducam monochrome (B&W) global shutter 1280x800 resolution OV9281 MIPI camera module is mainly designed for Raspberry Pi boards, and it can be connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware. This camera is based on 1/4-inch Omnivision OV9281 image sensor which adopts OmniPixel3-GS™ technology to provide full-frame, sub-sampled, and windowed 8/10-bit MIPI images, and capable of operating at up to 120fps in full resolution at 1-lane MIPI bus with complete user control over image quality.
The sensor's global shutter and excellent low-light sensitivity allow it to be used for any application that needs gesture detection, head and eye tracking, and depth and motion detection.
This camera and RPI driver doesn’t support ISP functions like AEC/AGC etc. Arducam SDK for this camera supports RAW/JPEG/H.264 format, and manual or software auto exposure/gain/white balance.
- Sensor: Monochrome global shutter OV9281
- Pixel Size: 3 μm x 3 μm
- Active array size: 1280 x 800
- Optical Size: 1/4 inch
- Focusing Range: 30mm ~ infinite
- Output interface: 2-lane MIPI serial output
- Output formats: 8/10-bit BW RAW
- Maximum image transfer rate: 1280 x 800@120 fps
- Board Size: 40mm x 40mm
- Lens: Default: low distorion M12 lens (Part Number: M27280M07S)
- EFL: 2.8, F.NO: 2.8, HFOV: 75 Deg.
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to IR, No IR filter
- High dynamic range imaging
- Unattended surveillance
- Stereo vision
- Machine vision
- 1 pcs Arducam OV9281 MIPI 1MP Monochrome Global Shutter Camera Module with M12 Mount Lens
- 1 pcs 150mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- 1 pcs 80mm 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable