littleBits Workshop Set
The Workshop Set is bigger and better than ever! It offers a great value with 160 Bits (8 sets of 20 Bits), and can support up to 32 inventors in your classroom, library, or makerspace. Get ideas from our Educator’s Guide or create your own workshops! It’s the perfect way to incorporate formal or unstructured STEM/STEAM learning into your program (and lots of fun!).
Included in the Box
- - Accommodates 24-32 individuals or 8 groups of inventors with 20 Bits each
- - Get started fast with our comprehensive Educator’s Guide, built to empower teachers and other workshop leaders to facilitate and create project-based lessons
- - Comes with official littleBits tacklebox to store Bits on a shelf or on the go
littleBits Workshop Set Value Propositions
- - It can support up to 32 inventors problem-solving, tinkering, and flexing their maker muscles together.
- - Ideal for educators, makerspaces, libraries, and after-school programs
- - Access thousands of invention and lesson ideas online
- - Learn about all your Bits with instruction cards and the “Make: Getting Started With littleBits” book
littleBits is the New York-based hardware startup that is on a mission to Democratize Hardware by empowering everyone to Create Inventions, large and small, with a platform of easy-to-use Electronic Building Blocks. The company’s innovative building blocks snap together with magnets to allow anyone to
build, invent, and prototype with electronics independent of age, gender and technical background – no soldering, wiring, or programming required. littleBits breaks down powerful technology – from music with the littleBits Synth Kit, to the Internet of Things with the Smart Home Kit – and makes the technology accessible
and easy to understand. The company was founded in 2011 by MIT graduate, TED Senior Fellow and cofounder of the Open Hardware Summit, Ayah Bdeir, and has grown to be a global leader in hardware.
Bdeir was named one of Fast Company’s Most Creative People in Business, one of Inc.’s “35 Under 35” and "Entrepreneurs to Watch," one of Entrepreneur's "10 Leaders to Watch," one of Popular Mechanics’ 25 Makers Who Are Reinventing the American Dream, and one of MIT Technology Review’s 35 Innovators Under 35. The littleBits platform includes more than seven kits and 67 interoperable modules with millions of products sold in over 100 countries around the world. The company was named in CNN’s “Top 10 Startups to Watch”, one of the CNBC Next List, and has been profiled by the BBC, Bloomberg, CNBC, Wired, Popular Mechanics. To learn more, visit littleBits.com.