Grove - 6-Axis Digital Accelerometer&Gyroscope 6軸數字加速度計和陀螺儀 ±40g (ADIS16470) (101020672)
The Grove - 6-Axis Digital Accelerometer&Gyroscope ±40g (ADIS16470) is a wide dynamic range, 6-Axis Miniature MEMs sensor, which includes a triaxial gyroscope and a triaxial accelerometer. This sensor is based on the ADI ADIS16470 IMU, each inertial sensor in the ADIS16470 combines with signal conditioning that optimizes dynamic performance.
The ADIS16470 provides a simple, cost-effective method for integrating accurate, multiaxis inertial sensing into industrial systems, especially when compared with the complexity and investment associated with discrete designs. All necessary motion testing and calibration are part of the production process at the factory, greatly reducing system integration time.
We made this grove breakout board of ADIS16470, you can easily get output results using the Grove I2C interface, or you can use SPI interface with the reserved pads.
- Triaxial, digital gyroscope, ±2000°/sec dynamic range, 0.008°/sec/√Hz rms rate noise density, 8°/hr in run bias stability
- Triaxial, digital accelerometer dynamic range: ±40 g, 13 μg in run bias stability
- Factory calibrated sensitivity, bias, and axial alignment, Calibration temperature range: −10°C to +75°C
- 2000 g mechanical shock survivability
- On demand self-test of inertial sensors
- On demand self-test of flash memory
- Automatic and manual bias correction controls
- Navigation, stabilization, and instrumentation
- Unmanned and autonomous vehicles
- Smart agriculture/construction machinery
- Factory/industrial automation, robotics
- Virtual/augmented reality
- Internet of Moving Things
Figure 1. hardware overview
Figure 2. hardware overview back