Grove - 3-Axis Analog Accelerometer 3軸模擬加速度計 ±20g (ADXL356B) (101020637)
You can find a variety of 3-axis accelerometers on our website that can meet different scenarios and needs. This time, we bring you the industrial grade, high stability, high precision, and low power ADI ADXL series three-axis accelerometers.
The Grove - 3-Axis Analog Accelerometer ±20g (ADXL356B) is a analog output MEMS Accelerometer. This sensor has two selectable measurement ranges: ±10g, ±40g. You just need to do little calibration work to get a relatively accurate result. The On-Board grove port can output two channel analog data: one for Z-axis, one for X/Y-axis. You can choose output the X-axis or Y-axis signal with the on-board switch. Also you can use the 4-pin welding hole to output X/Y/Z axis at the same time. The power consumption of this sensor is extremely low, 150 μA in normal operation mode and even only 21 μA in standby mode. You can switch the operating mode by changing the pad connection on the back.
The ADI ADXL Series Accelerometer includes four products that will meet your different range and output needs:
- Industry leading noise, minimal offset drift over temperature, and long-term stability, enabling precision applications with minimal calibration.
- Hermetic package offers excellent long-term stability 0 g offset vs. temperature (all axes): 0.75 mg/°C maximum
- The low noise of the ADXL356 over higher frequencies is ideal for wireless condition monitoring
- Low drift, low noise
- Ultra low power consumption: Normal operation mode-150 μA, Standby mode 21 μA
- Inertial measurement units (IMUs)/altitude and heading reference systems (AHRSs)
- Platform stabilization systems
- Condition monitoring
- Seismic imaging
- Tilt sensing